King & Sons Plumbing Melbourne – The Electric Hot Water Specialists
King & Sons Plumbing Melbourne
While most residential and commercial property owners today prefer gas hot water systems due to their numerous benefits, some properties don’t have gas connectivity. In these situations, it is far more practical to opt for an electric hot water system Melbourne.
How electric hot water systems work
- There are a number of different companies that manufacture hot water systems of different sizes, and most of these units operate on to 220 volts.
- The electrical current heats the elements within the unit which heat the water as it passes through.
- The power delivered to the system is controlled via a thermostat.
- This switch senses what the water temperature is and controls the heating elements.
Many wonder whether it’s a good idea to get in electric hot water system installed in their home or commercial establishment. This is primarily because the upfront costs of the electric hot water system are a higher than gas-operated ones. In addition to this, electric hot water heaters can also be more costly to operate in the long term. Constantly rising electricity costs can become a deterrent when it comes to choosing an electric hot water system.
Electric Hot Water Systems – The Benefits
While there are definitely some downsides to using an electric hot water system Melbourne, there are many reasons why it is a good choice as well such as:
- They are are ideal for areas that do not have gas connections.
- Today there are a number of energy-efficient, high-rated electric hot water systems on the market. We can have detailed discussions with you to identify what your usage pattern is and can provide you a system that will be energy-efficient and perfect for your needs.
- Melbourne electric hot water systems are also more compact in size when compared to gas-operated systems. This makes them a good choice for settings where there isn’t a sufficient space to install a larger unit.
Our team of experts can provide you with all the information you need about the different types of electrical hot water systems of different brands and models. This will help you choose one that works best for your needs.
In addition to electric hot water system installations Melbourne, we also provide reliable and professional replacement and repairs and maintenance solutions. For any more information about these and our other plumbing services feel free to contact King & Sons Plumbing Melbourne at 03 9993 7122.