Although gas hot water systems are incredibly popular among both residential and commercial property owners due to their benefits, many people don’t have gas connectivity. In such situations, your next best option would be an electric hot water system Melbourne.
We at King & Sons Plumbing are a well-established and reputed company and have been operating in this industry for several years. We provide residential as well as commercial clients with first-rate electric hot water installation services. Our team of skilled and licensed professionals ensures that each task is completed to Australian standards.
The Workings of Electric Hot Water Systems
- These hot water systems are available in different sizes and are manufactured by several different companies. Almost all of these electric hot water units operate on 220 volts.
- The electric current heats the elements inside the unit, which in turn heats the water passing through it. Thermostats are used to control the power that’s delivered to these systems.
- The heating elements are controlled by a switch that detects the temperature of the water.
Homeowners or commercial property owners often wonder whether it’s a good idea to have an electric hot water system installed. The leading cause of this is that electrical hot water systems are relatively more expensive than the standard gas-operated hot water systems.
Besides, these electric water heaters cost more to operate in the long-run as well. The steady rise in the cost of electricity is the primary deterrent when considering a electric hot water system.
The Benefits of an Electric Hot Water System
Although there are quite a few disadvantages of opting for an electric hot water system Melbourne, here are a few reasons why they may prove to be a great choice:
- Electric hot water systems are an excellent substitute for areas where gas connection isn’t available.
- Several new advanced electric systems are highly energy-efficient and high rated as well. The plumbing professionals’ will have comprehensive discussions with you. This helps them determine what your usage patterns are and recommend a system that suits your energy requirements perfectly.
- In comparison to gas-operated systems, these electric hot water systems are significantly more compact in size, making them the perfect choice for spaces where there isn’t enough room available.
The team of experts have complete knowledge in the area and can provide you with all necessary information on the types and brands of electric hot water systems. This makes your decision to opt for one that suits your specific requirements much easier. Besides carrying out the installation of electric hot water systems Melbourne, we offer clients with professional repairs and replacements, and maintenance as well.
If you are looking for a plumber to install, maintain or repair your electric hot water system, feel free to call King and Sons Plumbing on 03 9993 7122. You can also get in touch with us via this Contact Us form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.